6 Monterey Wines that Can Be Found on a Retail Shelf Near You
Last weekend on The Tasting Room with Tom Leykis, Tom celebrated his birthday with Monterey Wines, tasting Monterey Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs.
We hand-selected several bottles to share with Tom, including:
- Carmel Road 2010 Monterey Pinot Noir
- Estancia 2010 Monterey County Pinot Noir
- Irony 2010 Monterey Pinot Noir
- Talbott 2010 Sleepy Hollow Vineyard Chardonnay
- J. Lohr 2010 Riverstone Chardonnay
- La Crema 2010 Monterey Chardonnay
Click the link above to hear the full broadcast and get the scoop on these delicious wines that can be easily found at a store near you! Also be sure to tune in for Tom’s coverage of this weekend’s Winemakers’ Celebration, where he will interview four of Monterey’s exceptional winemakers, talk about Monterey’s brand new Signature Series wines and taste his way through 150+ wines.
Happy Birthday, Tom! We appreciate your support of Monterey’s wine country and look forward to seeing you at this Saturday’s 20th Annual Winemakers’ Celebration.