Celebrate the start of spring with a fun-filled day for the young and the young at heart. Carmel Valley Ranch’s very first Kite Festival will take place on the verdant Pete Dye Golf Course Driving Range and will feature the Berkeley Kite Wranglers, a dynamic kite performance team that will bring unique, custom-designed kites ranging from 80 to 200 feet long to wow the crowds with exciting, high-flying demonstrations.
The 2017 Kite Festival will include:
– Performances by the renowned Berkeley Kite Wranglers, hosts and star performers of the famous Berkeley Kite Festival.
– Complimentary kite making and decorating station, including complimentary kits for the first 200 guests. While supplies last!
– An interactive sculpture painting, proceeds to benefit CASA of Monterey County!
– Carmel Valley Ranch’s delicious garden–to-table and Artisans’ Ranch-made food and refreshing beverages for sale both on the field and in the Golf Clubhouse Restaurant.
– Displays featuring some playfully fun retail and snack items from the shops within our 500-acre playground.
– Wine tasting booth featuring Figge Cellars, Joyce Vineyards, Bernardus Winery, and Carmel Valley Ranch Swing label.
– Live music performances by local band Higher Ground, picnic-style games, and kite flying competitions.
The Kite Festival is a complimentary celebration; there is no admittance fee. Food, beverages, and retail items may be purchased at your discretion. Please no outside food or beverages, NO COOLERS.
BRING YOUR KITES, bring a chair or a blanket, and prepare to “fly” with us all day!
Dogs are not permitted at this event, due to close proximity to the Golf Course. Thank you for leaving your fluffy friends at home!
For more information, please visit https://