It’s a wrap, and what fun it was! Here are links to the participating wineries, restaurants, and other partners. Check back again; event photos will be posted here and on social media soon.
Albatross Ridge ● Bernardus Winery ● Caraccioli Cellars ● Carmel Road ● Chalone Vineyard ● Corral Wine Co ● Cru Winery ● Folktale Winery & Vineyards ● Hahn Family Wines ● Holman Ranch ● I. Brand & Family Wines ● J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines ● JL Wood Wines ● Joyce Wine Company ● Kori Wines ● La Crema ● Lepe Cellars ● Le Mistral Wines ● McIntyre Vineyards ● Odonata Wines ● Pelio Estate Wines ● Pessagno Wines ● Pierce Ranch Vineyards ● Puma Road ● Rexford Winery ● Riboli Family Wines ● Robert Mondavi Private Selection ●Rustiqué Wines ● Scheid Vineyards ● Scratch Wines ● Shale Canyon Wines ● Silvestri Vineyards ● Talbott Vineyards ● Tira Nanza ● Windy Oaks Estate ● Wrath Wines
Basil ● Carmel’s Hidden Gem ● Carmel Honey Company ● Flaherty’s Seafood Grill & Oyster Bar ● La Balena ● Lumpia Lady 831 ● Miss Lippe’s Dumplings ● The Meatery ● Mmm Churros ● Quail and Olive ● Seventh & Dolores Steakhouse ● Vesuvio ● Wolffman’s BBQ ● Yafa
PARTNERS IN THE MAGIC
Special thanks to our in-event partners that enhanced the experience.
- Beau Frank, a French-American, self-taught surrealist, 30-year-old local artist, painted during our Winemakers Celebration. He was located near his sponsor – Gallery MAR Carmel.
- Glenn Bell, a local guitar teacher, and performer, enchanted us with his jazz.
- ZIGGY and friend – who didn’t become enraptured by our Raptors. Not only are raptors a critical part of wine growing, but they are a popular aspect of our event. Our friends at Green Fields Falconry brought their 1 1/2-old Eurasian Eagle-owl, Ziggy, and other raptors friends.
- Did you guess your scents with Evan Oakes of Ag Venture Tours? If you want to have a guided tour of Monterey Wine Country – Evan is the perfect person. You can book your own group tour or join one of his pre-scheduled tours.
There were many other partners you may not have noticed, but without them, we couldn’t have done this event. Thank you to all for going above and beyond!
- Carmel Realty
- CCME Destination Services: for transporting our guests from the Barnyard. Contact Carol if you need group transport – from family to very large corporate groups.
- City of Carmel by the Sea
- Simply Clean and BB17 – for their compostable food ware
- Scheid Vineyards Tasting Room Staff
- See Monterey
- Seventh & Dolores Steakhouse: and Folktale Winery
- Visit Carmel
- All of the businesses on Seventh and Dolores Streets
- And last but not least, our VOLUNTEERS and STAFF! Thank you.